- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon asks whether the 2010 season really was as clever as it seemed.
- Filming begins on the 2011 season; plus, the latest news on Torchwood, DVD news, television ratings, and The Adventure Games.
- Sports Cars and Space Hoppers
- William Hopper analyses whether the Eleventh Doctor is the most human of them all.
- Love & Monsters
- Deborah Stanish looks at Amy’s Choice, and wonders just what she had to choose between…
- Season Fnarg Reviewed
- Peter McAlpine just can’t review The Hungry Earth without discussing those last five minutes.
- Block Transfers
- Julie Chaston compares Vincent and the Doctor to The Lodger, and discovers the real heroes of the show.
- Dalek in Manhattan
- Jason A. Miller examines the use of original-series continuity in the 2010 season.
- Fluid Links
- Robert Smith? can’t help falling in love with The Pandorica Opens.
- Newcomer Martin Marshall asks just how the grand alliance of all the Doctor’s enemies could have come about.
- The Land of Fiction
- Graeme Burk isn’t terribly impressed with The Space Museum or The Chase, even when restored for DVD. Plus: The Masque of Mandragora on DVD; the first three Eleventh Doctor novels; Big Finish pairs off the Sixth Doctor and Jamie McCrimmon; and reviews of The Guardian of the Solar System, Solitaire, Situation Vacant, The Macros, The Adventure Games, and Jago & Litefoot.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
- Jodie Whittaker - the 13th Doctor. Yes, this is for real!
- The Doctor Stands
- There’s a Hole Outside of Your Heart
- Take Your Pict
- The Martian Chronicles
- The Lie of the Land - Including Canada!
- Pyramid Power
- In Extremis
- Blinded by the Light
- The Little Grey Cells
- Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day
- And we’re back!
- Happy 53rd Anniversary
- Top of the Class?