- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon apologises for the lateness of this issue, and suggests that this is the most fan-friendly season of the revived series to date.
- The latest news from the worlds of Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Fluid Links
- Robert Smith? the opening episodes examines in a surprising manner of the series.
- Spring 2011 Review
- Greg McElhatton isn’t terribly besotted with The Curse of the Black Spot.
- Block Transfers
- Julie Chaston praises our discovery of The Doctor’s Wife.
- Love and Monsters
- Friends, Romans, countrymen; Deborah Stanish comes to praise Rory Williams, not to bury him.
- Crater of Needles
- Gian-Luca sees no need to vent his spleen about The Rebel Flesh.
- David J. Lamb bemoans the loss of one of the classic series’ characteristics: the Doctor’s asexuality.
- The Tempered Schism
- Peter McAlpine follows a good man to war, and finds that it’s not as problematical as it appears.
- The Land of Fiction
- Graeme Burk reviews The Complete Fifth Series on DVD—as well as The Ark, Planet of the Spiders and Terror of the Autons, The Awakening and Frontios, and The Sunmakers and Paradise Towers. Plus, reviews of the April 2011 Eleventh Doctor novels, the Lost Stories Animal and Earth Aid, the BBC graphic novel The Only Good Dalek, and Time, Unincorporated: Volume 3.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
- Jodie Whittaker - the 13th Doctor. Yes, this is for real!
- The Doctor Stands
- There’s a Hole Outside of Your Heart
- Take Your Pict
- The Martian Chronicles
- The Lie of the Land - Including Canada!
- Pyramid Power
- In Extremis
- Blinded by the Light
- The Little Grey Cells
- Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day
- And we’re back!
- Happy 53rd Anniversary
- Top of the Class?