- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon ponders the life expectancy of Doctor Who in the current television climate.
- The latest news from the worlds of Doctor Who and, surprisingly, Star Trek.
- The Celestial Toy Soldier
- Steven Dieter takes Berlin and reviews of Let’s Kill Hitler.
- Sports Cars and Space Hoppers
- William Hopper is surprised by the Doctor’s current cavalier attitude towards the timelines.
- Fall 2011 Review
- Greg McElhatton tucks himself in tight before reviewing Night Terrors.
- Fluid Links
- Robert Smith? ironically turned in his review of The Girl Who Waited long before the due date.
- David J. Lamb suggests which episodes would win a new-series fan over to the classic series.
- Fall 2011 Review
- Sarah Ennals examines the nature of faith and an unreliable hero in The God Complex.
- Block Transfers
- Julie Chaston praises the character work and bromance of Closing Time.
- Crater of Needles
- Gian-Luca di Rocco finds it difficult to review The Wedding of River Song without reviewing the entire season.
- Monsterpiece Theatre
- Ben Hakala comes not to bury The Power of Kroll, but to praise it.
- The Land of Fiction
- Graeme Burk reviews the DVDs for Kinda and Snakedance, as well as the Day of the Daleks Special Edition. Also, reviews of 2011’s Eleventh Doctor novels, the sixth Doctor and Evelyn’s encounter with Thomas Brewster, the Companion Chronicles, the Lost Stories of the fifth Doctor, and The Minister of Chance.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
- Jodie Whittaker - the 13th Doctor. Yes, this is for real!
- The Doctor Stands
- There’s a Hole Outside of Your Heart
- Take Your Pict
- The Martian Chronicles
- The Lie of the Land - Including Canada!
- Pyramid Power
- In Extremis
- Blinded by the Light
- The Little Grey Cells
- Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day
- And we’re back!
- Happy 53rd Anniversary
- Top of the Class?