- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon wonders how far a spin-off can spin without going off.
- The latest news from the worlds of Doctor Who.
- Block Transfers
- Julie Chaston reviews Torchwood: Miracle Day.
- The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Graeme Burk reviews, sadly, the final season of The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Dalek in Manhattan
- Jason A. Miller considers whether K9: The Series is a worthy spin-off of Doctor Who.
- David J. Lamb takes issue with those who believe Doctor Who is not the best show on television.
- K9: The Series
- Jonathan Blum argues that there’s more to K9: The Series than meets the eye.
- Fluid Links
- Robert Smith? sits down with The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood for an in-depth exchange of innuendo. Sorry, interview.
- The Tempered Schism
- Peter McAlpine describes being won over to the joys of Torchwood.
- Monsterpiece Theatre
- Gian-Luca di Rocco thinks The Twin Dilemma is being judged unfairly.
- The Land of Fiction
- Gian-Luca di Rocco reviews the Tom Baker Lost Stories box set. Also, reviews of the continuing Big Finish adventures of the Fifth Doctor, Nyssa, Tegan and Turlough; the Fourth Doctor monthly audios; the Companion Chronicles; The Silent Stars Go By; Myth Makers: Pseudoscope; and Faction Paradox: A Romance in 12 Parts.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
- Fan Myth RIP #3 - Celebrity Guest Casting is and was “bad” for Doctor Who
- Animated Curiosity
- Fan Myth RIP #2 - William Hartnell Was Playing Himself
- Fan Myth RIP #1 - Continuity Kills
- Head of the Class
- The Companion Departures Extra: Clara Oswald
- The Companion Departures - #1: Adric
- The Companion Departures - #2: Jo Grant
- The Companion Departures - #3: Victoria Waterfield
- The Companion Departures - #4: Romana
- The Companion Departures - #5: Perpugiliam (Peri) Brown
- The Companion Departures - #6 - Nyssa
- Coming up Sixes
- How to Get Ahead in Marriage
- Line in the Sand