Myth Makers is the official fiction anthology of the Doctor Who Information Network. Every issue features cutting-edge Doctor Who fan fiction, written by noted Doctor Who authors and premier writers and illustrated by the best fan artists. Individual issues are available for purchase.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
What happens when events unfold before our eyes that defy our conscious understanding? Is it a dream? An hallucination? An optical illusion? What hidden truths would our subconscious mind perceive? Find out more in the 20th Anniversary Issue of DWIN’s Fiction Anthology, Myth Makers!
Travel across the universe in adventures that take you from the far-flung outer reaches of the cosmos to the dark underworld of London’s East End to the day-glo dimension next door!. Featuring outstanding fan fiction that is gorgeously illustrated, Myth Makers 15 is designed to thrill, excite, break your heart and blow your mind!
Past Issues of Myth Makers (sadly out of print…for now)
After the anniversary : Enlightenment reviews the anniversary celebrations! Plus…
- Michael Wisher and Philip Hinchcliffe interviewed
- The recovered Troughton episodes
- News and reviews
Their Secrets Revealed : The final reviews for Season 2013! Plus, in this last print issue of Enlightenment before the all-digital era begins…
- Re-evaluating recovered episodes—you know, hypothetically…
- The Gazetteer of Doom
- News and reviews
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
- The Companion Departures - #27 & #26 - Ben and Polly
- The Companion Departures - #28 - Liz Shaw
- The Companion Departures - #29 - Leela
- The Companion Departures - #30 - Dodo Chaplet
- The Companion Departures - #31 - Melanie Bush
- The Companion Departures - #32 Ace
- This is not a photo from the filming of the new season
- Desert Island Hartnell
- Record-Breaking Year for Jenna Coleman?
- Dreaming of a White Christmas
- How long will Last Christmas last?
- Happy 51st Anniversary
- Eternal Rains Will Come
- Mystifying Missy
- Not the Battle of Epping Forest