About the Doctor Who Information Network
DWIN is a not-for-profit organization devoted to the celebration and promotion of ''Doctor Who'' and its Fandom.
The Doctor Who Information Network (DWIN) was founded in 1980 and continues to serve hundreds of fans in Canada, the USA and other countries around the world. It was one of the first Doctor Who clubs in North America, and is the longest running Doctor Who club on the continent.
DWIN publishes an award winning bimonthly fanzine entitled Enlightenment.
The club also publishes Doctor Who fan fiction in its fiction anthologies Myth Makers (short stories) and Myth Makers Presents (novel-length stories and special collections) fanzines. Both of these publications have also won awards.
DWIN also puts on Doctor Who conventions, and fan events. The most recent full convention was Who Party 14 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in June 2009, with directors Colin Teague, James Strong, writer Rob Shearman, author Lance Parkin and comedian Tob Hadoke performing his one man show Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf.Since the last Who Party DWIN has held a number of smaller events in the Toronto area.
To learn about DWIN why not look around our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to write email@example.com.
- The Companion Departures - #27 & #26 - Ben and Polly
- The Companion Departures - #28 - Liz Shaw
- The Companion Departures - #29 - Leela
- The Companion Departures - #30 - Dodo Chaplet
- The Companion Departures - #31 - Melanie Bush
- The Companion Departures - #32 Ace
- This is not a photo from the filming of the new season
- Desert Island Hartnell
- Record-Breaking Year for Jenna Coleman?
- Dreaming of a White Christmas
- How long will Last Christmas last?
- Happy 51st Anniversary
- Eternal Rains Will Come
- Mystifying Missy
- Not the Battle of Epping Forest