About the Doctor Who Information Network
DWIN is a not-for-profit organization devoted to the celebration and promotion of ''Doctor Who'' and its Fandom.
The Doctor Who Information Network (DWIN) was founded in 1980 and continues to serve hundreds of fans in Canada, the USA and other countries around the world. It was one of the first Doctor Who clubs in North America, and is the longest running Doctor Who club on the continent.
DWIN publishes an award winning bimonthly fanzine entitled Enlightenment.
The club also publishes Doctor Who fan fiction in its fiction anthologies Myth Makers (short stories) and Myth Makers Presents (novel-length stories and special collections) fanzines. Both of these publications have also won awards.
DWIN also puts on Doctor Who conventions, and fan events. The most recent full convention was Who Party 14 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in June 2009, with directors Colin Teague, James Strong, writer Rob Shearman, author Lance Parkin and comedian Tob Hadoke performing his one man show Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf.Since the last Who Party DWIN has held a number of smaller events in the Toronto area.
To learn about DWIN why not look around our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to write firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thus Quoth the Raven Nevermore
- Go To Sleep
- Five Rounds Rapid
- Keeping the Peace
- Stand and Deliver
- Arya’s and Sympathies
- Look, Here Comes the Flood
- In and Around the Lake
- A Favourite Which is Familar
- The Axeman Cometh
- The Companion Departures - #7 - Susan
- The Companion Departures - #9 and #8 - Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright
- The Companion Departures - #11 & #10 - Jamie McCrimmon and Zoe Herriott
- The Companion Departures - #12 Steven Taylor
- The Companion Departures - #13 Amy Pond and Rory Williams