About the Doctor Who Information Network
DWIN is a not-for-profit organization devoted to the celebration and promotion of ''Doctor Who'' and its Fandom.
The Doctor Who Information Network (DWIN) was founded in 1980 and continues to serve hundreds of fans in Canada, the USA and other countries around the world. It was one of the first Doctor Who clubs in North America, and is the longest running Doctor Who club on the continent.
DWIN publishes an award winning bimonthly fanzine entitled Enlightenment.
The club also publishes Doctor Who fan fiction in its fiction anthologies Myth Makers (short stories) and Myth Makers Presents (novel-length stories and special collections) fanzines. Both of these publications have also won awards.
DWIN also puts on Doctor Who conventions, and fan events. The most recent full convention was Who Party 14 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in June 2009, with directors Colin Teague, James Strong, writer Rob Shearman, author Lance Parkin and comedian Tob Hadoke performing his one man show Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf.Since the last Who Party DWIN has held a number of smaller events in the Toronto area.
To learn about DWIN why not look around our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to write firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who knows what lurks in the mind of the 12th Doctor
- Seoul of the Doctor
- The Lady in Red
- One month to go!
- Take a Breath, Take a Deep Breath Now
- The Kind of Massacre I’d Like to See
- Adventure Has a New Face
- Enlightenment’s Glorious Return
- Me Want
- Summer Who
- Extremely Cool Yeti & Cybermen Footage from the 1960’s!
- Spring is in the air
- 50 Glorious Years: Epilogue - To Our Children’s Children’s Children’s Future
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 51 - 2013
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 50 - 2012